Saturday, December 28, 2013

This stinks!

I have made it two days without using my wrist/hand.  Well, for the most part.  I mean, almost.  It is really hard and it stinks.  The facts are, if I have access to my thumb, I am using it.  If I take my thumb out of the equation, I still use my arm to hold things.

Stupid.

This is boring.  I don't like it.  It is depressing.  The only fun part is making up stories when people ask what happened.  So far, my favorite...

"Left Cross."  

I have caught up on half my shows that I've missed.  It is nice outside, but who cares.  I don't want to take a nap.  I don't need help drying my hair.  And NO, I don't want anyone to cut up my meat.

Ugh!

I did have an interesting conversation with my Full-Timer regarding the new year.  She is really excited about hers because this will be the year she has been waiting for.  This will be then end of school.  The end of living at home.  The beginning of everything new.  That is exciting.  It is exciting for me, too.  It will be the end of a lot of things for me.  It will also be the beginning of a lot of things.  For some reason, I just have been feeling a little "meh" about the whole transition.  Not regarding her,  I am thrilled for her.  That is not it at all.  I just don't know, looking back, what I feel about 2013.  

Was it good?  

Was it bad?  

Do I have an opinion at all?

Nothing stands out either way. and I don't think I like that.

Since I am pretty much on lock down, I have been on the computer a lot.  I spent some time catching up on emails and blogs that I follow.  I have recently started following a blogger in the Boston area.  She is cute and funny.  She likes the same foods I like.  She is a runner.  We have nothing in common in that area, because she is a real runner.  You can check her out if you like at www.leafparade.com.  In my reading, I came across a link that had me laughing out loud, all alone with my computer.  I am still undecided about where I fall when it comes to 2013, but wherever I land on the issue, I now feel better about it.

Check it out - How do you feel about you year?

No comments:

Post a Comment