Thursday, March 31, 2011

Meat Glue???

Okay - You have to know that the more that I learn about food, the hungrier I am getting.  There are so many things that I used to eat, that I don't eat any longer.  Ironically, there are things that I know are horrible, but I am kind of craving them now. 

I mean, really? 

What is that about?

I started this day with the intention of not learning anything new regarding food.

Wrong!

I didn't even try this time. 

This link was sent to me in an email.  If you do a little bit of research, you will learn that in Europe, they don't mess around with the food.  We all thought that they were a little freaky because of Mad Cow Disease.

I mean, really?

How do you let that happen?

Well, they have learned from their mistakes, and they have very strict food labeling laws and they adhere to them like Crazy Glue!

Not to be confused with Meat Glue.

They are also strongly against Genetically Modified Foods or GMO's.

Just do a little Google Search and you will see.

Here is the link on Meat Glue

Yes, you read that correctly. 

Disclaimer:  I am not an expert on anything.  I only share information that is shared with me.  This is available for the whole world to see.  It is the World Wide Web, you know?

Now, I intend to write something interesting and entertaining next.

I really am hungry.

No, that is not what I meant by interesting or entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment