Monday, April 4, 2011

Farm Fresh Eggs

I have been working on a label for the girls...

They are in production over-drive!

Last night they set a record...

25 eggs!

So, here is a little preview of their new label.


I am not 100% satisfied with this label, but this is the general idea of what it will look like.  This is the 2nd edit, and it probably won't be the last, but we will get there. 

It is the address that is messing with me.  What do you think of this one?


I will tell you that I am glad that I don't have to consult with the 28 females on the production line.

29 Opinions?  

All female?

Never a good idea. 

Or, I could try it this way...


I am voting for #2.  I think I like the address on the side.  It frees up the little bird to sing her heart out.  If you have an opinion, make a vote. 

One, two or three?

Needless to say - Eggs are now for sale!

$4.50/dozen.

If you would like to place an order with the girls, just send me a message, and I will get back with you.

3 comments:

  1. I like #2 if you put more space btwn the word "box" and the box #'s. Its too run together, otherwise I like #3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure which one is #1 and which one is #3, but I like the southern most ad. However, I see your point about the little birdie. So in that case I agree with you about the middle one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the address on the side, but I think the little font of the little paragraph is kind of difficult to read. Otherwise, vert cute.

    ReplyDelete