Thursday, November 18, 2010

Drat!

We are down to 26.

I think it was...

I have been letting the little girls out a little in the morning and then again in the evening.  I usually am relatively close by and things have been going pretty well until the other day.  I had to head for the house for a minute, that turned into about an hour, and fortunately or maybe unfortunately, I didn't find the evidence until the next day. 

After making a 911 call to PPD (Poultry Police Department) a CSI Unit was sent to the scene for a  thorough investigation.  After reviewing all the evidence the suspects have been narrowed down to Kid or a wayward Possum.  I personally believe the culprit was Kid but, as with all gang related violence, the local community is afraid to speak out for fear of retaliation.  Without a witness to identify the culprit, we will never know the whole story.  

As Judge and Jury, I have placed Kid on two months probation where he has to attend meetings in an attempt to rehabilitate him for a productive life in society.  His meetings are twice a day, once in the morning and then again in the evening.  He is getting a small sample of how the world really works.  He is incarcerated with three dogs who, due to ethnic background and social differences, have a sincere resentment toward chicken violators.  I think that, without supervision, the dogs would not hesitate to enforce their own brand of justice.

It's a dangerous world out there...better get back to my beat.

10-4

PPD Gang Unit

Keeping it Rural.

P.S.  If Blogs had video, you would see that I have gone under cover for this gang investigation, and I am now giving you the local gang sign - Westside Cling-On.  

No comments:

Post a Comment