Monday, August 25, 2014

Crazy

I told you I was still in the thick of it!

I made myself take the entire day off yesterday.  Well, truth-be-told, it wasn't that hard to convince myself.  Any who, I felt good about it.  I relished in the fact that I was responsible for nothing for an entire day.  I took a nap.  A really long nap.  I enjoyed it.  It was refreshing.  Then, I grabbed some coffee this morning and sat down to make a list.  This list.


It all went down hill from there.

Did I mention that it will hit 100 degrees today?  

Did I mention there is a low to the east of us that is driving moisture up from the Gulf of Mexico?

Do you know what a 100 degree, high humidity day feels like?

In a bee suit?

I'm going to take a moment to curl up in the fetal position and cry.  

Then, I'm going to drink ridiculous amounts of water and get to it.

2 comments:

  1. You poor thing! I hope you came through it okay - at least you got that glorious day off, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I survived - and have made two more ridiculously long lists since then!

    I knocked out the second, and am feverishly working on the third!

    Days off may be over-rated!

    ReplyDelete