Thursday, February 13, 2014

That didn't work!

So much for having a Wednesday like my Monday.  Did not happen.  I would like to tell you that I ran around outside in the beautiful weather all day, but I didn't.  I really had a headache for most of the afternoon, and in general felt - Meh.  

Today I am taking a different approach.                                                                                                  


I made a batch of BREW yesterday.
It was one of the few productive things I did.

Want to know what it is?
How to make it?
What it's all about?

Click HERE!

I have already written all about it.
Go ahead.
Check it out!

I'll wait here.





Why would I make BREW in February?  Possibly I am being overly optimistic regarding the spring like temperatures?  Possibly I have started losing my mind and dementia is setting in?  Possibly I have just been consuming way too much sugar and I have to kick the habit now!

Let's go with the latter, okay?

I was really looking forward to this large glass of iced coffee today.  Large as in a quart size jar.  You see, the Man in Charge - he's totally awesome - brought me THREE boxes of chocolate yesterday.  At first, I thought I was supposed to share them, you know, there are three girls in this family, but he said no.  They were all for me.




I ate an entire box last night.

Opening this box to take this photo made me want to throw up a little.

He said I didn't have to wait until Valentine's Day!

Have I mentioned I have a serious addiction to sugar? 





Hi!  My name's Candi.  I'm addicted to sugar.

*laughing*

Saying that out loud always cracks me up.

As you can see, this made me super excited about my sugar-free start to the day!  I am looking forward to a carbohydrate-free day!  Not only am I looking forward to it, I need it.  I forgot to take my rings off before I went to bed last night.  A whole box of chocolates makes me swell up like the Pillsbury Dough Boy.



I barely got that thing off.

It has been several hours...

My ring finger still looks the same.

Crazy.

Side note:  I do not have attractive hands.




In the time it has taken me to jot down these few words, I have managed to slurp down my BREW.

I gotta go.

Lot's to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment