Friday is the same as Wednesday or Monday or Saturday around here.
Now Sunday is a different story!
Sunday is shut-everything-down day.
Sunday is spend-some-time-with-the-Lord day.
Sunday is a day of rest.
Sunday is a day of family.
Sunday is Awesome!
Today is not Sunday!
Just wanted to pop in and let you guys in on a few things I have learned about myself this week.
- I am super scared of getting a stomach virus.
- I will eat a whole jar of Airborne Gummy Wedge Vitamin Thingies - to not catch a virus.
- There are a lot of things that try to defeat me daily - I am persistent.
- An occasional meal with friends is a nice breather from life.
- When painting a bathroom - Ventilation is important!
- If you have to return the mirror you bought for your bathroom 5 times - do it!
- As much as I want to eat a Cheeseburger, fries, and a sweet tea - I shouldn't do it.
- After I eat a Cheeseburger, fries, and a sweet tea - I must resist the urge to eat enchiladas for dinner.
- Two things will build your resolve against Cheeseburgers and whole boxes of chocolate.
- Trying on new clothes for an upcoming social event.
- Hanging a full length mirror - in your line of site - as you step out of the shower.
- As much as I want my new, full-length mirror to be my new friend - I'm not sure I can handle how blunt it is about our relationship.