Saturday, February 1, 2014

Here We Go Again...

Love Texas.
Seventies.
Thirties.
Sunny.
Rainy.
Windy.
Ice Pellets.
North Wind.
Snow.
South Wind.
Rain.
Crazy.

The funniest part is this will all occur in the span of one week.  Yes, one.  That would be seven days.  I have been running around in short sleeves the past couple of afternoons.  This after almost freezing to death in the barn the other night with the horses.  Now, back to freezing.

All I can say is - You guys better stay sharp!  It has been super non-stop around here, and things are not going to let up anytime soon.  I am not complaining.  I keep hearing Keni Thomas telling me to fight like I train and train like I fight.  More importantly, I keep hearing...

Col  3:23-24
And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ.

And...

Col 3:8
But now you yourselves are to put off all these:  anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy language out of your mouth.

I know it is not very attractive or intelligent, but when you wonder around in the country, on your own, and things continually go wrong, one on top of the other, it is really easy to open up your mouth and let the curse words flow!  As crazy as this sound, the list is long and I am weary, but I feel pretty good about things.



3 comments:

  1. Gotta love that Texas weather! It's this time of year I most love Florida.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No fair...rubbing it in. What is it 80 there? Wind is picking up out of the north with a chance of snow in the morning

      Delete
    2. No fair...rubbing it in. What is it 80 there? Wind is picking up out of the north with a chance of snow in the morning

      Delete