Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Finally the wind has taken a break.

As with most of the country, we have been visited by the Old Man.  Of course, by the time he gets down here, he is blowing really hard and seems to be very angry after having to make such a long trip.  The winds have been brutal-cut right through you-chill you to the bone-beat the crap out of everything-kind of winds.  Literally.  Look.


This poor, unsuspecting pot was blown to pieces.  This was just really odd to me when I noticed it.

Today, we started out calmly, but the winds have already started picking up from the south.  This is just what I asked for last night.

Lord,

Please, I am loving the winter, but I just need a day or two?  Just a short little reprieve.  A few days at normal or above temperatures, and can you please make the wind calm down?  Please?  Just a day or two?  Then, please, let us have it again?  With a little rain?  If that's not too much to ask.

Thank you.

Love,

Me

Now.  If you will excuse me, my request has been answered and I must run around outside for a bit.  I have some chores to attend to, plus, I am actually going to go run around outside for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment