Sunday, December 1, 2013

Here We Go!

Can you believe it? 

December! 

Where did the year go?  Looking back I feel like some of this year was super awesome, and some of it, not so hot.  I guess that is just the way things go, but I want to see some improvements.  What is life if you are not always striving to make it better?

I can answer that.

Stagnant!

I have been there, done that, and I don't ever want to go back. 

Life should be something that we are always striving to make better.  The great part about better is that we get to come up with those definitions.  We get to make it what we want it to be.

So.

Don't wait until January 1st to decide on some crazy resolutions.

Start now.

What would you make better about your life?

What qualities would you add or remove from your personality?

What goals would you set?

What crap would you just let go?

I think we better get started now. 

Maybe if we're lucky, we will be ready by January 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment