Friday, November 8, 2013

We are never too old to learn things.

I love learning things.  As long as my brain is functional, I want to learn things.  I spent the entire day yesterday learning about bee keeping.  It was awesome.  I have learned a lot about myself with my new attempts at running.  I have learned a lot about myself with all of the challenges that I have been accepting.  And, I have learned a lot about myself while writing this blog.

Trying to blog daily has been a real learning experience.  For one thing, I have learned that I can come up with an endless list of things to ramble on and on about.  At the same time, I can sit here and not have a single thing to say.  How does that happen?  I have learned not to just blurt out every little thing that annoys me.  Plus, I have learned that using writing prompts makes me think of things I haven't thought of in forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment