Sunday, November 3, 2013

Ugh!

I have written and erased a dozen different sentences here.

Thinking of this as my virtual desk, you would be covered with wadded up balls of paper by now.  It is not so much that I have writer's block as it is that I have nothing nice to say.  I feel like people have been trying to stomp all over my happy this weekend and it has really ticked me off.  I have played nice, but I didn't really want to.  Instead of trying to blah, blah, blah my way through something or, even worse, saying a bunch of things that are not really that nice, I am going to share a video with you.

This is a video of Kid.  Billy the Kid.  He is my barn cat.  He acts like a dog.  He comes when you call him.  He runs through mud and rain puddles.  He hunts field mice and eats their heads.  He pounds the ground when he runs up behind you.  He works bees with me.  He stalks the bird feeder.  He drinks water out of the chicken water.  He takes naps curled up in nesting boxes on eggs.  He has a healthy fear of the horses.  Probably because he used to play with their tails when he was a kitten.  I am sure that did not go well for him on more than one occasion.  At a minimum, he is not always what he seems to be, but at the end of the day - He is still just a cat

He loves you one minute and will turn around and bite you the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment