Monday, November 4, 2013

Prank Calls and The Matrix

I love it when things come together.  Even if part of it is really annoying, if I can use it to pull something else into the fold and make all things magical, I dig it.

What am I talking about now?


NaBloPoMo November 2013


 



My November Challenge:  Question of the day is...



Who is your favourite character of all time?







At first glance, a question like this would annoy me.

Why?

Because I am not an all time sort of chick.  I don't have a favourite ____________.  (fill in the blank)  I just tend to be too fluid for things like this.  I have been that way my whole life.  I don't fit into any solid mold.  Even in high school.  I was the kid that hung out with everyone.  The jocks.  The preppies.  The rockers.  The $hit-kickers.  You name it.  I don't have a favourite song.  I don't have a favourite movie.  I just don't have favourites.

Get the picture.

There are three things in my life that are solid.

  1. My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
  2. The Man in Charge.
  3. Family and Friends.

Lucky for me and lucky for you, this question is being asked on a day like today.  A day when I would really love to be someone else.  Someone that could really kick some butt and take some names.

Why?

I was rudely awakened early this morning by a prank phone caller.  He was disgusting.  He was foul.  He said things that I am not going to repeat, and while I was trying to rub the sleep out of my eyes, I got an earful of disgusting, grossness.  I immediately hung up.  I went back to bed, where I had to answer questions about the call, the caller, and the nature of the call.  It was gross. Who Does That?

It took me forever to go back to sleep.  I mean, seriously.  I thought that with the invention of Caller ID, we were past these things. 

Yes, he was identified by a caller ID number.

Idiot!

The thing that really got me was the time of day.  It is one thing to be gross and disgusting.  It is a completely different story to wake people up to be gross and disgusting.

So, upon reading the question of the day, today - I would like to be Trinity from the movie, The Matrix.

Why?

Well, at first glance, I think we should all have a valid reason to wear leather in our lifetime. 

Don't you?


I mean, look at this chick.

Not-to-mention...
  • You would live aboard the ship The Nebuchadnezzar. 
  • You would be one of the world's best computer hackers. 
  • You would be able to identify idiots that abuse communication devices at ungodly hours.
  • You would have friends like Apoc, Dozer, Tank, and Mouse. 
All of whom would be willing to help you identify and locate such an idiot.  Then, at the precise time, you could enter The Matrix.

 
You could go alone and kick some butt...

 
 


Or - you could bring along your own Bad Ass.


 In the end,  this is what my prank caller would look like...


Myself, meaning Trinity, would still look hot. 

Totally ready and reloaded for the next idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment