Thursday, October 3, 2013

It ain't pretty...

This is going to be a fun day.  I just typed the title of this post, and immediately my brain broke out into song...

It ain't pretty...
After the show...
It ain't pretty when the pretty leaves you with no place to go...

Sorry.  I digress.

I was so excited when I went to bed last night.  I had a huge list of things I wanted to accomplish today.  I was thrilled at the prospect of flying out of bed this morning.  Energized.  Ready.

I hit the pillow and fell fast to sleep.  (This is normal for me.)

Then, my eyes flew open and I was so excited.  I ripped my eye mask off, and you can imagine my surprise, when I looked at the clock and it was midnight.  Everything went down hill from there.  I rolled over.  Grabbed the covers and went back to sleep.  Then, I tossed and turned.  It was awful.  I woke up again at 6:00 - exhausted.  I considered getting out of bed and then convinced myself that would be a bad idea. 

Huge Mistake.

I woke up at 7:30.  I had to fly out of bed.  Grab some clothes and my keys.  Faced with driving, I also grabbed an iced coffee.  I am not suppose to have coffee before breakfast, but I was willing to risk it.  Better break a rule then wreck my truck.  I made a trip to town and back, and am just now eating my breakfast. 

Stew.

Third day in a row.

It works for me.

My brain is definitely foggy today. 

I woke up with my headache.

I still have a list to do.

I plan to bring my camera along.

No comments:

Post a Comment