Friday, September 13, 2013

Challenge Day #13

Do you like to get credit for your good deeds?

No. 

I do not. 

I don't find it necessary and I would prefer to do most things anonymously, if at all possible.

As sad as it is, that is really all I have to say today.  I have wasted most of my day on Pinterest.  I try to stay away from Pinterest, but they send me emails occasionally with Boards that I will love.  I have to give them credit, they are pretty good at it.  I usually do love them, and have wasted a good three hours or more looking at them. 

If you have no idea what Pinterest is, then check them out www.pinterest.com. 

I did see and learn a lot about hair, hairstyles, DIY hair treatments, make-up that I will never wear, and a ton of pins on painting furniture.  This should tell you a little bit about what I look at when I do visit Pinterest.  I have a lot of unfinished projects, and may have just inspired myself to start one or two.

I am not sure it will even make a dent, but I have to start somewhere. 

That pretty well sums up my day.

Come on cold front. 

No comments:

Post a Comment