Change is good people!
This may have been a confusing time for some of you, and I realize now that I could have taken some extra steps in explaining what was going to take place on this blog for the month of April, but I didn't and for that, I apologize.
For those of you who are still confused, let me explain...this is a busy time for beekeepers.
- I knew from last year that I would be very neglectful of my blog during this time.
- To try to keep you entertained, I handed over my blog to a friend.
- I told her to do what she wanted. Her plan...to share a short story with you.
- A completely fictional short story!
- Her life has put limits on her ability to blog daily.
- Life happens and things get in the way.
- For those of you that don't understand - blogging is a thing. It takes time. It takes effort.
- If you know a blogger and you enjoy reading a blog, please, give that person a pat on the back.
- Most of us do this for free!
- We do not get paid!
- If you can't literally pat your blogger on the back - leave them a comment.
- Do something to show your appreciation.
Well - as my friend soon found out, blogging daily is a real challenge. It takes a lot of time and it can be consuming. As with most of us, when push comes to shove - blogging takes a back seat to other responsibilities. So, while my friend has decided to remain anonymous, I have convinced her to finish her story.
I want to see how this story turns out!
It has been a nice distraction for me, and I have really enjoyed it. With a little begging and pleading, I think I have convinced her to give us the new chapters as she has them.
Stop now and take a look at the top of this web page. You will see tabs that say:
Egg Q & A
Clicking on the tab for short story, you will see that I have copied the first chapters to this page. As new chapters are added, I will give you a heads up here. If you like what you've read and you're interested in seeing how the story plays out, please check in on her from time to time.
I know I will!
As for the regular content, you will be happy to know, I have been doing my best to take pictures and video when it's been safe for me to take a glove off now and then. It's still a little crazy around here, but I am starting to see the light a little.
Hope you've all been good.
I Really missed you guys.