Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I am so FRUSTRATED!

I don't really know what to say here.  I had a horrible Monday.  It started bad and went downhill from there.  I won't bore you with all the details, just trust me...it sucked.  Today is Tuesday.  Should be better, but I am already getting frustrated.  It started super early and is still progressing. 

Really? 

What is the deal here? 

I either want to put my head down and get to work - or - go grab some beers and a fat cigar and say,

"Forget about it."

I wouldn't actually say 'forget about it' but you can fill in your own blanks.

I remember, back-in-the-day, when I had a real job.  You know, the kind that came with a place to go every day and a boss and a paycheck on Friday?  Well, back-in-the-day, on the occasional Friday, I would feel the need to blow off some steam.  Just kick back, let loose, and forget about the realities of the world. 

I sort of miss those days.

Today, I don't have a real job.  I stay at home.  I do whatever I want - or - don't want, and it is nice.  The pay isn't bad, but it does have it's draw backs.  For instance, when I am having a bad day, no one cares.

And you should know that I just went on a giant rant about all the people in my world.  Then, deleted it!  Sorry.  I can't seem to make myself air my dirty laundry here.  I want to.  I want to real bad, but I can't do it.  They don't deserve it, and it wouldn't really do me any good.

So - The question becomes,

"Am I going to look at my glass as half empty or half full?"

Today it is going to be a toss up.  I am going to strive for half full, but make no promises.  The facts are: 

Beer and Cigars make me feel bad.

Putting my head down and getting to work should yield something by the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment