Sunday, October 6, 2013

Over it.

I took this shot before I crashed last night. 

I have fat hands anyway...this is really not helping

The back of my hand just kept getting bigger and bigger.  Until I lost all four knuckles.  I soaked it in hot water with Epsom salt and that made it itch.  Really bad.  I gave up on that and decided to ice it down.  It didn't help the swelling, but it became numb and that stopped the itching.  I finally relented and took a Benedryl and went to bed.

It is going down.  It is not all the way down, but it is starting to go back to normal. 

I am not sure why this happened in the first place.  I have been stung several times.  I usually get a red bump that goes away pretty quickly. 

I hope this is not the beginning of something new.


No comments:

Post a Comment