I got nothing.
I have a list.
I don't want to do anything on it.
Basically, it is so overwhelming, I don't know where to start.
I could just close my eyes and pick something.
That would be better than nothing, right?
Do I want to work inside or outside?
Instead, I think I am going to give you the Top 10 reasons to be a kid again.
- No alarm clocks and most people will be quiet until you wake on your own.
- All your meals are prepared for you.
- You don't have to do dishes.
- No wardrobe decisions and most kid clothes are cute.
- People love to see you coming.
- Mandatory naps.
- No responsibilities, except possibly your own toys.
- Entertainment is preplanned for you...movies, play dates, trips to the park, etc.
- Everyone wants to know how your day went.
- Not only do you get tucked in, but always an optional bedtime story.
We can dream, right?