Thursday, September 26, 2013

Challenge Day #26

What's happening?

I got nothing.

I have a list.

Surprising?

I know.

I don't want to do anything on it.

Basically, it is so overwhelming, I don't know where to start.

I could just close my eyes and pick something.

That would be better than nothing, right?

Do I want to work inside or outside?

Decisions.

Decisions.

Decisions.

Instead, I think I am going to give you the Top 10 reasons to be a kid again.

  1. No alarm clocks and most people will be quiet until you wake on your own.
  2. All your meals are prepared for you.
  3. You don't have to do dishes.
  4. No wardrobe decisions and most kid clothes are cute.
  5. People love to see you coming.
  6. Mandatory naps.
  7. No responsibilities, except possibly your own toys.
  8. Entertainment is preplanned for you...movies, play dates, trips to the park, etc.
  9. Everyone wants to know how your day went.
  10. Not only do you get tucked in, but always an optional bedtime story.

We can dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment