Saturday, October 13, 2012

Two Great Opportunities

Don't you love it when you can accomplish two things at once.  I do!  We were able to do that today by...

1.  Working a one-day market to support Breast Cancer Awareness and Research.  One of the motto's at today's event was "Fight like a Girl!".  A very worthy cause we were happy to get behind.

2.  At said event, we met a lot of really nice people.  If you came by and chatted with us today, Thank You!  It was very nice meeting everyone, and thank you for trying our products.

If you are new to this blog, please feel free to take a look around.  We try to keep it real here, or as I like to say, "Just keepin' it rural." 

My Full-Timer hates it when I say that.

If there is a particular topic you are interested in, scroll down and on the right side of your screen, you will see a list of labels.  Click on your interest and you can see a list of posts on that topic.  Please keep in mind, you will be reading most things backward in time unless you go back and start at the beginning.  I do know someone that read this entire blog backward, and I can only imagine what that is like.  You can also take a look back in the archives, also available on the right side of your screen.

Again, thank you, and it was very nice meeting everyone.  If you missed our sign up sheet today, please send me an email and I will be happy to add you to our customer list.  Most things we have available can be shipped by the local post office, but we also send out a bi-weekly email with what we have available on the farm.  At that time you are able to place your orders, and we meet on Saturday mornings for a customer drop off.  I will be happy to forward you this information.

Thank you, again.  

We really enjoyed ourselves!

Now, I think I need a nap, or two.  

Maybe for the next two days.

Whew!  I'm tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment