Monday, June 4, 2012

Still can't find her?

In response to the comment on the post below...


Her body is smooth and longer.  She is hard to find.  I have missed her the last several times that I have looked for her, and as of yesterday, believed she was dead.  I sent an email to my instructor and gave him the run down of what I was seeing.  He sent back a list of things to be doing.  I went out there this morning, and there she was.

Ughhh!

She is super frustrating.  All I know is that I followed his list of things to do, and I know for a fact that there is a queen in that box.  Is it this one?  Or, a new one that they raised themselves?

Who knows!

Have I mentioned that bees are hard?

More to come later, and I have an email with some items that I have left you hanging on.  I will answer those topics next.  Glad to know that you don't think I have everything under control.  If you really thought that, I would have to worry about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment