Wednesday, October 6, 2010

1 Week and Growing

I have been trying for the last 24 hours to upload a video of the chicks.  The fact that I am telling you this should tell you that it is not working.  I have however successfully locked up my Internet a couple of times.  My whole world is turned upside down right now, so I am not surprised that this isn't working either.  I am positive that it is me, and when some of my other things get moving along, then this too will right itself also.

To update you on the babies, they are all doing fine.  They are eating, sleeping, scratching, pecking, and they even tried to focus in on a brave fly that zoomed down in their little pen the other night.  It is sort of amazing how they just know stuff.  Other than that, they are living a very carefree life, and they wish that I would quit startling them.  They do scare easy when anyone goes in there, and I really do try to be quiet.

Other than that, I just thought I should tell you that I am pretty sure that Texas is the only place that you can sit in a Sushi Restaurant and hear the "chink, chink, chink" of spurs.

I know that is random, but it happened and made me really stop and think about what a great place we live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment